RIO HF represent the latest generation of magnetic drive submersible pumps and have been designed with latest technology using the best and most suitable materials, making RIO HF pumps simply unique in the aquarium industry.
These are main features, which distinguish RIO HF power pumps from all other pumps on the market:
- One-way impeller rotation: allows utilisation of an axial water outlet
- Axial water oulet: increases water flow by 30%
- "Sandwich" impeller: increases pressure by 30%
- Ceramic impeller bushings: friction between bushings and shaft is practically non-existent
- New generation magnets: the special new material has a magnetic power 4 times stronger than standard permanent magnets.
- Ceramic shafts
All above-mentioned features made it possible to produce the smallest, most powerful, energy efficient pumps on the aquarium market.
RIO HF pumps can be used both submerged and out of water, but never dry.
RIO HF pumps are available in following models: